2007年11月13日火曜日

interview


Today`s blog is about a Japanese teenager`s lifestyle.
It`s an interview with an actress!

Me: Hello actressgirl. Please tell me something about yourself.
Actregirl: Sure. Well I`m a high school student and I live in Saitama, just outside Tokyo.
Me: What do you in your free time?
Ag: I often go shopping! and I listen to music.
Me: What kind of music do you like?
Ag: I like jazz.
Me: What sports do you like?
Ag: I like running.
Me: I see. How about movies. do you like Hollywood or Japanese movies?
Ag: Both! yesterday, I watched a happy-recipe. It was very interesting and exciting.
Me: Who is an actor you respect?
Ag: I respect Catherine Zeta-Jones. She is the most perfect actress in this world.
Me: Thank you! Good luck with that! And thank you very much for telling me about your life!
Ag: You`re welcome!!

0 件のコメント: